At Danhostel Ribe we offer cheap double rooms compared to hotels in Ribe with the same facilities. All our rooms have private bath / toilet, which few of the hotels in Ribe have. We offer free WiFi, but not TV and minibar in the rooms. Common facilities as sitting room with TV, guest's kitchen and sports facilities have a high priority at the hostel and make it possible to choose whether you want to be private or socialize. See: Facilities
Double room or twin room? Or Hotel room?
About Danhostel Ribe's double and twin rooms:
- All rooms have private bath / toilet - few hotels in Ribe have
- A part of Danhostel Ribe is Hotel Vadehav. Read more here facilities
- All rooms have a small hallway with an extra door to the corridor, reducing noise in the room
- All rooms are provided with beds/ mattresses of high quality
- Our rooms have few pieces of furniture. Common facilities have a higher priority than private facilities in the hostel. See facilities
- Children under 2 years old stay free in parents' bed. It is possible to rent a cot
- Ribe's best view. Half of the rooms have spectacular views of Ribe old town and/or the Wadden Sea National Park. It is Ribe's most famous view and is used in all marketing of Ribe. The best view is available from our best rooms:Hotel wadden Sea on second floor
Hostel room with view - The winter view from the hostel. Half of Ribe hostel's rooms have Ribe's most photographed view - also used by most hotels in Ribe for advertising
Bed and Breakfast
Most Bed & Breakfasts in Ribe don't serve breakfast, but at Danhostel Ribe you can choose both bed and breakfast. Getting up in the morning you can start your day well by pampering yourself with our exquisite breakfast with a wide range of goodies. Among others the hostel breakfast has homemade bread, homemade organic luxury muesli, bread rolls baked in a brick oven from Ribe's best baker (not bake-off as at most hotels), homemade jams, etc. See: Breakfast Buffet
A + rooms. Ground floor and first floor (no elevator to the first floor)
The rooms are furnished with bunk beds. The lower beds are single beds, which can be pushed together into a double bed if you prefer. The upper bunk can be lowered so that it is not placed over your head.
A + rooms facing the city and the meadow is slightly larger and more expensive than A + rooms towards courtyard.
Some of these rooms are adapted for wheelchair users. If you are disabled, remember to draw attention to it, so we can find the best suitable accommodation for you.
Below you can "walk into" an A+ room facing the court yard. If you want to look into an A+ room with national park and city view, you just "turn around, walk out the door, turn right and walk into the open door on the left side".
The A rooms. Ground floor and first floor (no elevator to the first floor)
A rooms are our smallest and cheapest double rooms with a three-quarter bed (140 cm) If you bring your own sheets please remember a broad sheet.
Can also be used as a twin room with bunk beds (the person in the lower bunk sleeps in the three-quarter bed).
A Rooms are only available with courtyard views